BACK TO ASCENDIS SERVICES
Apples & Oranges™- Finance for Nonfinance
Cayenne™- Project Management
However, the challenges are universal and easily recognized, such as:
- key stakeholders are not engaged… get their attention or trust your own judgment?
- new insights arise… revise the scope or stick to the plan?
- project team is overloaded… take quick action or make systematic changes?
- actuals are not in line with budget and timeline… adjust figures or adjust ambitions?
Participants quickly recognize that you cannot please everybody all of the time. The art to project work is to balance the needs of key stakeholders – sponsors and steering committee, the project delivery team, and the end users of the organization – in order to create maximum business value.
Decision Base™- Strategic Management
- invest now…or later?
- pursue all markets… or just a few?
- take the lead… or be an early follower?
- build efficient assembly lines… or flexible flow shops?
- borrow money… or earn it first?
- stick to the basics… or pursue the cutting edge?
Teams learn to better utilize financial statements and financial ratios as planning tools to boost productivity and profitability over a 10-year period. Working together, they increase their awareness of the complex nature of inter-departmental financial relationships. And in the process, they understand what it takes to pull in the same direction – as well as how to bring their new skills and insights into reality.
Enterprise™- Strategy in Action
Enterprise™ challenges participants to deal with uncertainties and balance short-term results with long-term value. The teams need to:
- decide on a desired market position;
- target and sell to preferred customers;
- meet customer demands by developing an attractive and profitable product portfolio;
- deliver with excellence by getting the most out of people and processes;
- create strong, sustainable brand value;
- keep track of financial results – both short and long term.
Livon™ - Marketing and Commercial Strategy
“To be successful means to build a strong market position and develop the ability to defend it.” The management team needs to decide on a desired market position and capture it in the most cost-effective way.
Teams analyze baseline market research to help them make tactical choices:
- go for the high end of the market… or the low end?
- pursue a unique niche… or attack a competitor’s stronghold?
- build capacity in advance… or wait for the demand to grow?
- compete on differentiation… or on price?
- defend your achieved position at all costs… or move to another?
Through this, teams learn what it takes to be “glocal” – to adopt a global framework of a corporate strategy and make it successful in local market conditions.
Performance™ - Effective Management
Participants from all levels and functions can come together for a constructive dialogue about a broad range of strategically important issues, such as:
- product life cycles;
- disruptive technologies;
- supply chain efficiency;
- value-added services;
- customer segmentation;
- short-term vs. long-term profitability.
Sales Endeavour™ - Opportunity Management
This is an exciting combination of real-life sales application and an interactive learning simulation that gives sales professionals a chance to work through existing sales opportunities methodically and strategically in an engaging and competitive atmosphere.
During the simulation, participants navigate their way through a challenging sales opportunity filled with risks, unexpected detours, “rat holes,” competitive informants, changing organizations, hidden agendas, shifting buying preferences, unreasonable expectations, strong competition, and customer uncertainty. In other words, real life!
By the end of the program, participants leave with a fully developed sales plan for one of their own prospects as well as the skills and insight needed to win more sales in the future. The best part: the process is repeatable!
Sales Endeavour™ultimately saves sales professionals valuable time and resources by helping them think through strategic considerations, such as buyers and competition, so they choose only the most productive and profitable opportunities to pursue.
Tango™ - Intangible Assets Management
In the Tango™ business simulation, participants develop the skills required to fully leverage their people as a source of competitive advantage, and execute a successful business strategy.
The challenge is to attract and retain the right clients and employees in order to create short-term profits and long-term value.
Aș a result of the Tango experience, your employees will be equipped to:
- gain a competitive edge – to attract the right employees and client;
- strategically plan and staff projects for optimal capacity utilization;
- maximize cash flow and profitability – to provide for flexibility and growth;
- grow your company’s know-how – not just the competence of the employees;
- retain and develop your people in line with their goals and your company’s strategic vision.
The Medici Game™ - Creativity and Innovation
Based on the bestselling book “The Medici Effect” by Frans Johansson.
During the seminar, teams discuss and explore:
- what is a breakthrough innovation, and how does it occur?
- what type of conditions foster – or obstruct – innovation? Are we working with the right assumptions?
- how well do we leverage our diversity to explore, find and capitalize on new growth opportunities?
- how will we make it happen?
Business Mind Agility (Celemi Performance)